No announcement yet.

FS: 2004 Tige 22V Rider's Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Available again - ended up pulling it off the market in the fall, but now thinking about selling again. Anyone in Tx looking for a great boat?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the step. I have one on my boat and I can tell you I would not own this boat without the step, that angled transom is a health hazard. I offered to make people steps for their boats but everyone thought my price was too high so I dropped it. These are expensive to make and I am not going to make them without making some profit. I have lots of CAD hours designing this step so it would function perfectly and I am sure Kimber can attest it works perfectly, bolting on in minutes.

Comment

how much i live far away but might be interested i live in pennsylvania

Comment

Love the boat and accents Kimber.

X2 GUY_RPM, I was just talking to my wife this weekend about trying to make one myself. I just got my 2003 22v a few weeks ago and hate the 'step" especially barefoot. I have old knees and its a long drop to the swim step. If you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with your price, if your interested in making another one.

Anyone want to sell theirs???

Thanks

Comment

Is there any ballast in the boat? Definitely a clean looking 22v.

Comment

No ballast. $27,500

Comment

Originally posted by Kimber View Post
                No ballast. $27,500
                No bags or it has never been plumbed for ballast?

Comment

Never been plumbed. No stock tanks and I never added any manually either.

Comment

Boat sold today. Told the new owner about TO, so hopefully he will join and check in here. Had a bunch of people lined up interested in it, so the market in the Houston area is very good.

Comment

congrats on the sale someone got a great boat!
                      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
                      X