FS: 2004 Tige 22V Rider's Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2004 Tige 22V Rider's Edition

2004 Tige 22v Rider's Edition - around 450 hours. 5.7L 335HP Marine Power (GM) engine. TAPS 2 wake plate, Perfect Pass speed control system, cover, loud stereo with three amps. Barefoot Boom for training. Custom step added to the transom.

Lots of custom powder coat. The Monster brand wakeboard rack and the ski pylon are currently getting new powder coat.

2011 Boatmate trailer that I bought 2 years ago - it is great. Disc brakes on both axles and swing away tongue.

$29,500

Located in Hpuston, Tx

Comment

got any pictures?

Comment

The step on the transom looks pretty awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
          got any pictures?
          ???? There are multiple pictures in the original post, don't know why you can't see them.

Thanks Stingreye, another TO member made it - thanks GuyRPM!!!

Comment

Kimber - that looks fantastic with all the little customized bits and appears to be well maintained. Good luck with your sale. Just a suggestion - you may want to either list your asking price or else provide a link to any online listing you have.

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
              Kimber - that looks fantastic with all the little customized bits and appears to be well maintained. Good luck with your sale. Just a suggestion - you may want to either list your asking price or else provide a link to any online listing you have.
              Thanks man - I have done a lot of little stuff to it, something every summer. The price is at the bottom of the original post - is it not showing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimber View Post
                Thanks man - I have done a lot of little stuff to it, something every summer. The price is at the bottom of the original post - is it not showing up?
                Ahhh...the way it is formatted on my screen it gets sorta hidden to the left of the first pic. Good luck again. Are you moving on to another boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimber View Post
                  ???? There are multiple pictures in the original post, don't know why you can't see them.

Thanks Stingreye, another TO member made it - thanks GuyRPM!!!
                  Yeah, I see them now - I don't know what was up with my browser...

Comment

Very nice boat Kimber. Gonna make a nice one for somebody. We love our 22v

Comment

That transom seat/step is amazing! Please tell me where I can get my hands on one..

Comment

Originally posted by herrymerkin View Post
                        That transom seat/step is amazing! Please tell me where I can get my hands on one..
                        Contact GuyRPM on here - he originally made a couple of them, but I don't think he has anymore. Here is the link - http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...s-any-interest

This boat has been great, but we are now going to look for a direct drive.

Comment

That is one sharp and well maintained boat. Good luck with the sale! Congrats to whoever ends up with this fantastic boat.

Comment

Guys - thinking about finally "paying" to list the boat somewhere. Would you recommend BoatTrader or OnlyInboards? OnlyInboards is much cheaper.

Comment

Good luck Kimber, I can't believe that your boat hasn't sold yet. When I was looking for a 22V and 24V in Fall of 2012/winter 2013, your boat would have sold REALLY fast.
                              Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
                              X