Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Gary!!! Your 210 is pretty sweet!!

Comment

I listed my boat on Boattrader.com, Onlyinboards.com and CraigsList. I spent $109.00 for about a 3 month listing on Boattrader.com and Onlyinboards.com was just a little cheaper than that for the same time frame. I got the most calls on Boat Trader and only about one call on Onlyinboards. Oddly enough I sold it on Austin's CraigsList. However, I did get a lot of scam emails through Craigs List. The scam emails and texts are very easy to detect though. I did have fun with those guys though.

Comment

Thanks Matt, I think I will list up on some of those after we get back next week.

Also did remember that the MSRP was without Bimini, dual battery, extra ballast, stereo, filler cushion, etc. I bought all that extra. So as set up this boat would have listed in the low to mid 80's. I also forgot I have the walk thru plexi wind blocker.

If someone was interested in saving some cash, without the stereo(would leave the deck and 4 WS in boats/ stock set up), bimini and ballast I could probably let it go around 57K.

Comment

My wife listed our 2007 in 2011 and recalls it being around 49.95 for 3 months.
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Hi,
            Can you send me your contact details, I have some questions about the boat.
            Thanks, Brissond

Comment

Have the boat listed now for $58,900 and will go lower without the stereo and ballast. There are a bunch more pictures on the Only Inboards add if anyone is interested.

Comment

SOLD!!!

Comment

Congrats!
                  I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Congrats boardman,
                    Do you have your new one on order yet? If not, you better get on it and make sure Paul gets you a swinging deal. If you end up boatless for awhile and cannot find a pull, shoot me a message and if time/schedule works out, you are welcome to join up with us.
                    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X