2013 RZR For Sale-30 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 RZR For Sale-30 hours

I can't believe its that time already but summer is flying. So its time to offer up our 2013 so we can get the new one ordered. We had such a late start to summer that it sure didn't get the use last years did(115 hours last year!!)

2013 Tige RZR with all standard options(plus options listed below)
    Boatmate single axle trailer with optional wheel and Tige lighted cutouts, etc.
    Stainless Rub Rail
    Flex Gel
    Tige Cover
    dual batteries with 4 position switch
    Swivel racks
    Bimini top(brand new last week, just finally showed up!)
    Walk thru filler cushion(never used/brand new)
    Stock 900 ballast plus 400 lb bags in the rear lockers with Bosworth SeaLect Y diverters-Select between bags and the tanks
    Over 4K in the Wet Sounds stereo. Stock clarion deck with remote in the Tige Touch, 4 XS-650 in boats, XS-10FA sub under the helm driven by a WS HT-6. REV 8's on the tower driven by a HT-4(300 watts each). Controlled by a Kicker dual zone control for independent volume control(tower/inboat). Stereo is only a month old as I was late in getting it installed due to new house purchase.
    Seadek pads on the bow, behind tower legs and above the swim deck(transom saver)

MSRP on this boat was between $76-77K. Boat only has 30 hours, but we will continue to use it until sold. Boat is as new showroom condition. I'm sure forgot some of the added options. Boat will receive a full detail and service for the new buyer(fluids, impeller, etc). I can also work out some warranty if you are local(use my dealer). Sale will be thru the local Tige dealer so no surprises. You are welcome to have the boat inspected and checked out in anyway. I will be happy to water test and let you ride or surf the boat. Like buying a brand new boat without the new price. Save thousands!!

$60,000/ BO. I will also sell without alot of the option as we are ordering a 2014 RZR. (Bimini, added ballast, stereo, etc.) Boat is located in St Paul/ Minneapolis Metro area, Minnesota.

Attached Files

Comment

More pics.
      Attached Files

Comment

nice boat! curious why you are selling with only 30 hrs, only to get another rzr?

Comment

We will be getting a new one possibly every year. We are going to try a little different boat each year. Not positive we are going to stay with an RZR. We will be demoing a Z1 in the next few weeks. If you turn them after a year you can do it for not alot of money out of pocket. Well I guess it might be alot to some.
          Last edited by boardman74; 07-30-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

boardman, I think I should hit them up for a similar deal. Sounds like you scored up a great deal with Paul and the gang. We purchased a Z1 from them this year and really enjoy the boat, waiting for the whole VX thing to cycle through but other than that its been great.
            "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Not sure the deal is that good!! That will remain to be seen. At a minimum its cheaper to upgrade than purchase the stuff we don't have(VX..etc.).

Comment

I would make an offer on that had we not just bought an r20. I have a feeling the boat will sell quickly

Comment

Not in a super hurry, but figured I would get it out there as we have a very busy August and September coming up. I hate to be without for the end of the season but honestly it will probably only get used maybe 3 more weekends till the water is colder than my old bones can handle!! Been a really busy summer for us and we haven't used the boat nearly as much as we like. Boat last year got 115 hours and I think this one will be real lucky to hit 50.

Comment

Hey, that's my Z3 on the other side of your truck in the first picture! Good luck with the sale, I love the colors.
                    2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

boardman, I was just "poking" at ya. If you can work out a deal like that, its a GREAT way to gradually work up to a different boat/add options..., a little at a time. You can tell that Paul and the gang is doing a good job, look at all of us from MN here! If it makes you feel any better, we only have 13 hours on our boat at this time, granted we only took delivery about 4 weeks ago but it still has gotten little use. Good luck on your sale, if anyone in Central MN is asking about our boat, I will try to pass along your info. If you have an add posted someplace, please PM me the link.
                      "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Thanks Dandy. Only add I have is on here so far. WE are heading to Missouri Thursday for a week(Ex in-laws/ kids other grandmother) so can't really show it so don't want to get to aggressive till we get back. Probably put it on Craigslist, OIB and possibly even at the dealer when we get back next week. Figured I'd put it on here first as there usually seems to be someone looking.

Comment

Only Inboards got lots of responses for me.First person to see it bought it.You will get serious buyers unlike Craigs list.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Thats what I have heard. I know Craigs sucks, seems like 90% scammers.

@Robert..what is the cost for OIB?

Comment

Yeah it's about time you get rid of that boat boardman! Haha

Good time to test drive a Nautique!

Comment

Working...
                              X