what kind of vest do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

I rock whatever Costco has every couple of years. They usually around $35 and pretty decent. I was checking out this years supply a few weeks back and they seem nice. They ain't no side entry state of the vest but, its just a vest.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

They are only showing the women's but, the men's is the same basic thing. http://m.costco.com/costco/product/p...647&indexNum=0

Comment

not bad.. maybe I can get someone to go in there for me
          my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Mine is not CGA but they make another like it that is.. Mine is great for bad wipeouts on the wakeboard. Helps alot with the pain of water impacts
            www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
            http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

that's important as it seems I take a beating most every day behind the boat. The water has warmed to 68 and alot of my freinds are blowin off the wetsuit. I still use my spring suit to help with beatings

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                I rock whatever Costco has every couple of years. They usually around $35 and pretty decent. I was checking out this years supply a few weeks back and they seem nice. They ain't no side entry state of the vest but, its just a vest.
                x2 on Costco - I have every size and a few in the adult small and medium to cover all peeps on the boat. ... Helium is inert - Hydrogen blows up just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                  not bad.. maybe I can get someone to go in there for me
                  I live 5 min from a Costco. Let me know. I'll even deliver it to you for surf ride.

Comment

Originally posted by mls6722 View Post
                    x2 on Costco - I have every size and a few in the adult small and medium to cover all peeps on the boat. ... Helium is inert - Hydrogen blows up just sayin
                    x2 to you sir. I've got eight of em just to make sure we have everyone covered.

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
                      Hyperlite side entry CGA.
                      That vest is going to make you bite your tongue off.
                      So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

x2 to you sir. I've got eight of em just to make sure we have everyone covered.
                        You guys are to nice. HAHA!
                        I have thought about getting other sizes, but I keep buying other toys for the boat.
                        Right now we have my XL, my wife's medium slip on vest, and the boy's vest with one additional vest for a child. All the adults are on their own. You guys are giving me a complex the more I think about it. Maybe I should buy some cheepies from Costco.

Comment

I live 5 min from a Costco. Let me know. I'll even deliver it to you for surf ride.
                          You forgot to ask for some cold adult frosty beverages for when you are done surfing.

Comment

Originally posted by hyphen79 View Post
                            You forgot to ask for some cold adult frosty beverages for when you are done surfing.
                            That kind of goes without saying doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                            X