what kind of vest do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of vest do you use?

I'm lookin to upgrade. My current vest is a POS I got in a pinch from West Marine bout' 7 years ago. It's ugly, flimsy and an embarrasment to have on or around the boat.

I'm considering the 'Liquid Force Team Comp Classic'. It looks like a decent deal at 70 bucks and I like the mostly black color. I'd love to hear what every one else is wearing
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

I use the Ronix type Vorn and I love it
    www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
    http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

got a pic? $?
      my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

$100
        www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
        http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Hyperlite side entry CGA.
          Attached Files
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

I have last year's Jet Pilot comp vest, got it for $60 and an INT comp:

I love it! great flotation and looks awesome. But now I want this vest,
            The CWB Faction pullover comp vest:
            Waiting for another good one!

Comment

nice..nice. all those are sweet vests. How hard are those pullover types to get on?

that ronix looks like a down vest OR maybe some kind of dinosaur armor. pretty cool

Nobody is rockin a Liquid Force Team Comp Classic?

Forgot to mention if you post it let me know if it's CC approved. It's not a priority but I'd like to know either way

Comment

Both vests I showed are non-CGA

I did see somewhere that Helium makes a CGA pull over vest that looked great!

Pull overs are easy to get on. And to get them off, just stuff your fist through the arm hole and flip it inside out - comes right off.

Comment

cool. did you say 'helium'..as in balloon?

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                    cool. did you say 'helium'..as in balloon?
                    Yea. Although I've tried googling for it and can't find a proper pull over, I found this one. Maybe I was wrong that they had a pullover. This one looks nice for a CGA.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...e_Vest&i=38554

Comment

that looks pretty fkn nice. the brand name is helium..it doesn't actually have 'helium' in it...or does it....?

haha..drop a cigarette ash on it and your blown right the hell out of the boat

Comment

Just a play on words. Probably because their vests are lightweight? I don't know. I've never worn one...

Comment

I have a helium non cga that I wear. If you watch this site they pop up on clearance cheap. There are a couple on there now.
                          http://www.stearnsflotation.com/SALE...RANCE-C32.aspx

Comment

those are nice..a bit pricey

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                              those are nice..a bit pricey
                              I bought mine in the clearance section for $30 at the end of last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X