Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man

Comment

sure hope this boat is still for sale. cant wait to sell my moomba so i can buy something like this

Comment

yea its still for sale

Comment

sweet boat is still for sale Im in the local area and head over asap.

Comment

I just sold it. Thanks tho

Comment

Well, i hate you had to sell, but congrats. Good luck in the future.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril We bought a 22i last august from Alberta (we live in Manitoba) way up in Canada. Stumbled upon this old post and I'm pretty damn sure this is the same boat. How crazy is that, even have a wet sounds pamphlet with mikes liquid audio on it. Some where Between Jparkman and I that wonderful pro 485 has gone missing, even have the slight faded rings on the tower where it was clamped on. Someone has evidently messed with the original setup when the pro 485 was removed, There is a Syn 6 and a Syn micro on the boat and only the syn 6 is being used for the 4 boats and 2 towers. Is that the best way to run the speakers?

Comment

I wonder what that boats been up to the past 10 years. This is crazy.

Given that the 485 is gone, nothing wrong with powering 4 in-boats on channels 5 & 6 of the Syn-6.

You could move the in-boats back to the 2 chnl micro and wire a woofer or a Rev-410 back to those chnls.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X