05 22i riders editon for sale 27,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 22i riders editon for sale 27,500

2005 tige 22i riders edtion for sale. 171 hours, garage kept. Washed everytime after use. Brand new wetsounds 3some package, syn 6 amp, syn micro amp, and ws-420. Excellent condition. Title in hand. Taps. Lots of room. 5.7L GM vortec motor 340hp.Cover everything comes with. Dorsey double axle trailer. Priced to sell. Orange and white. Located in lancaster, SC. If interested call 1-803-320-4851
    Attached Files

LOVE that color combo!!!!
    Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Looks to be in excellent condition! Whats the price?

Comment

Nice ride! Why are you getting rid of it?

Hey does anyone know if you can surf behind an i model?

Comment

Originally posted by naterbme View Post
          Nice ride! Why are you getting rid of it?

Hey does anyone know if you can surf behind an i model?
          YES!!!! I regularly ride behind an I and the wave is huge! I will post pics when I'm not posting on my phone
          Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Sweet colors!

Comment

MTtigekid
              What's your set up?
              Is it better than you 24 VE wake?

Comment

Can't go wrong with Orange and White. Sweet looking boat man!

Comment

Very nice 22i....great boat! Good luck with your sale.

Comment

You like the wake for surfing behind the i??? Would you take the wake of a V over the i?
                    Interested to know as I'm in the market for something right NOW...

Comment

I have a 22i and it is an extremely versitile boat...

The 22i is a hefty momma with one big heavy butt (gas tank is in the rear.) With ballast and TAPS, you can do anything that you want to. She sinks down in the water and kicks out a substantial and clean wake board wake and at 34 moh, you can go through a course (did last weekend) with a little extra effort. Slow it down to 11.5 mph, weight her down on a side and you can surf no sweat.

I have put up all kinds of wake picts. If you want a particular pict of a wake at a given speed, let me know.

Comment

Thanks and im asking 27,500. Im selling it because I need to start saving more money for a house and yea you can surf behind it, produces a nice wake

Comment

Originally posted by naterbme View Post
                          MTtigekid
                          What's your set up?
                          Is it better than you 24 VE wake?
                          Originally posted by Fiveflat View Post
                          You like the wake for surfing behind the i??? Would you take the wake of a V over the i?
                          Interested to know as I'm in the market for something right NOW...
                          that depends

not sure on the exact setup for the wake, somthing like 2 400s in the rear lockers, a 750 in the walkthrough, and 2 more 400s on the back and the surf side of the "dog house"

.. we really weight the crap out of the i i ride behind, not so much our 24, but when we do the 24's wave is huge

our 24ve and my buddies i

24ve wave

i wave port

i wave starbord
                          Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

That's a nice looking wake on the i. The green room is way back there, the motor being forward probably helps that out a bit...

Comment

you can adjust speed and TAPS to maximize usable wake vs. height and push. those picts however show you the potential of the i.

Seems about a reasonable price. A bit too rich for my blood, but I wish you best of luck with the sale!!! Someone is gonna get an incredible boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X