No announcement yet.

boot ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got them today! They are awesome !! Thanks Jim! check will leave in saturdays mail.
    Get to try them saturday. I can tell you this they fit/feel better than my old ones an I loved my old ones. There seems to be big changes from my old ones to these.

Comment

Glad they got there and you like them. They were just a tad small for me.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Well I didnt get to try them on the water yet. I thought they would come with the clamps. (just my assumption not faulting you in any way). And the clamps from my old factions would not work on these. So I will have to find clamps..should not be a big deal. Thanks again Jim.

Comment

I'm sorry. Did not even think of the clamps. I will not be back in HAVASU for a few weeks. Hopefully I remember the safe place I put them
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Please let ne know because finding the right ones is proving harder than I thought it would be. Thanks for looking

Comment

What year and brand board do you have Kevin?
              Let it be!!!

Comment

09 ronix Ibex They look like it should just need the regular clamps but then I see these extender ones and it makes me wonder. All I know for sure is the clamps from my old factions wont work.
                http://www.boardstop.com/product_inf...oducts_id=3370 these are the ones I think I need.

Comment

Working...
                X