boot ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boot ??

Anyone try the new cwb vapor. I love the cwb hinge and just dont think I can go without it. I ride older factions now that are starting to show their age and want to get a new boot. My one complaint with my factions now is the lock on the pull laces comes lose pretty easy and I have to tighten it a couple of times each set. I see the factions have different looking locks and if they work better than the old ones I would be all over a new set of factions. How do the all velcro straps hold up? Has anybody tried out the new lace locks on the cwb stuff? Let me know.

I have the new vapors and love them. Most comfy boot I've ever tried. But, I haven't used them enough to give a valid opinion on durability.

Comment

What size are your feet. I have a new set of factions, never used. They are black with the hinge
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
        What size are your feet. I have a new set of factions, never used. They are black with the hinge
        10/10.5 What year are the bindings? Pic and price thanx

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
          10/10.5 What year are the bindings? Pic and price thanx
          They are 11-12 I believe they are 2008's. They came on a faction board with the cloth on the top
          Let it be!!!

Comment

They are 11-12 I believe they are 2008's. They came on a faction board with the cloth on the top
            If you still have them what do you want for them? I wear 11's
            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
              $124.99
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
                $124.99. Or make offer
                Let it be!!!

Comment

$124.99. Or make offer
                  Jim are they open toed are they marked 11-12 or do they say L or XL?

Comment

http://www.wakeworld.com/products/in...detail&p=56574
                    this what you have? see how it says S,M,L,XL,XXL. This is what I am use to seeing some I am confused. i would be interested if I knew for sure what size. sorry to be a pain in the butt.

Comment

Jim the more I research it the more I think I want them they should be the L. Can you do 125 shipped to Fl 33544? thanx. they changed the sizing in that year so a M is 8-10 and L 11-12. I cant see me wearing a medium anything LOL So the large should be the 1 I want. Let me know.
                      Oh all of this is depending on wether or not they are indeed the ones in the link. Thats what I based my search off of. thanx let me know.
                      Last edited by kko; 07-23-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I will check when I get to havasu tomorrow. They are the ones in the link. Need to check sizing.
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Thanks alot Jim let me know

Comment

Ok. They are large. I can do 125 shipped. Pm me you address if you still want them
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

PM sent ..thanx Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X