20V full cover for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsimp13 View Post
    Don't trip chipper I'm not being deciving if u read the post u would see that I said I will fit but not cover the swim step all of the way. If u knew ur tige boats there is only about a 8 inch difference between a 20 foot and a 21 foot boat. And about ur disaster relief comment. U can get a plain cover from tige it's not the one made for the tower. So when u try to advise someone on something make sure u know what ur talkin about. Thanks.
    If you knew your Tige's you would know that a 20v is actually 20' and a 21v is 21'2"....14 inches difference.

If you plan on using the cover just as a dust cover and not strap it down or tow with it, I dont see why it would be problem.

O, n can we stop talkin like its a text its rly getting on my nerves its almost impossible 2 read wht ur saying
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

LOL
      Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

rofl-copter
        Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

I joined becuase I have a tige....

Dnt hate on me cuz i haz a tige and u cnt buy it cuz u haz no money or its not 4 sales cuz i like it but wish i gotz the V drive o well.

Comment

Bottom line is I have a 20v cover for sale in brand new condition from the dealership the one that says TIGE on it and has cut outs for the tower and covers the swim platform and comes with the tie down kit if u would like to tow with it.

If u have a 21 foot boat it will fit for storage not to tow with. I don't know to many people that tow with a cover anyways so take that for what it's worth to u.

If anybody is intresred in buying this cover I can email u a pic if u would like to see it. I am asking 350.00 for it this is a 600 dollar cover from the dealership.

This disaster relief thing everyone is talkin about, that is just a regular cover for 299.00 so if that's what ur looking for the buy that cheap cover from TIGE. This cover is a heavy duty TIGE cover not one that will last one winter and have to be replaced.

So if intresred let me know thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X