20V full cover for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20V full cover for sale

In brand new condition a 20v full towable cover from the dealership. Has tower cut outs and covers the swim platform. Any questions please PM me thanks

do you have any pics of it? also what year and $

Comment

If u give me ur email address I can send u a pic. 350.00 and it's yours

Comment

brookcutshall@hotmail.com
        I have a 02 21v...dont know if it will fit?

Comment

It will fit but it probally won't cover the swim step all of the way. But it might. There is about 8inches of slack over the swim step on mine so it might.

Comment

That cover won't fit your boat. You can't stuff a 21 ft boat in a 20 ft cover. Especially since it was custom fitted for a 20 footer.

Comment

Hey chipper if u use the cover for storage only will it fit my boat then?

Comment

Thanks for the pm dsimp13. To answer the question yes I do know this for sure. I was jus trying to help make sure someone didnt buy a cover that wouldn't fit their boat. I didn't know you were trying to be decieving and didn't care if it fit or not and jus wanted to sell it. Where I'm from you don't do that. But here let me help you out. For anyone looking to buy a boat cover for a 20v,20i,switch v or switch i. Go to the disaster relief thread in the general discussion forum and you can buy a switch i cover there that will fit all these models for $275. Direct from the factory. There you go. Good luck.

Comment

Don't trip chipper I'm not being deciving if u read the post u would see that I said I will fit but not cover the swim step all of the way. If u knew ur tige boats there is only about a 8 inch difference between a 20 foot and a 21 foot boat. And about ur disaster relief comment. U can get a plain cover from tige it's not the one made for the tower. So when u try to advise someone on something make sure u know what ur talkin about. Thanks.

Comment

Actually you are wrong. The tige covers their selling have the tige emblem,cleat cut out,gas door zipper and a ratchet tye down system. Plus they have a seperate swim step cover and bag to hold it all. Who would want to buy a cover that almost fit right

Comment

ok i would belive it when i see it but that will never happen so i will never belive it. but y would u want that like u said its for a 20 foot boat, the guy asking me is for a 21 foot boat so. thanks for all your help but no thanks.

Comment

oh chipper by the way why did u join tige owners? are u someone that i know haten on my stuff because u cant have it. would ur name be rich if so **** off and quit haten bitch
                        Last edited by dsimp13; 06-16-2010, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Well thats not my name but apparently you are a magnet for making friends. I was simply trying to state it wouldnt fit his boat. You turned it in to a little kids game.

Comment

Working...
                              X