No announcement yet.

Alpha Z Tower Bimini Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you able to order what you need Jeremiah?

Comment

I received all the info with the help of Justin @ Tige and will be ordering Bimini Extension this week

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
        I received all the info with the help of Justin @ Tige and will be ordering Bimini Extension this week
        Hey, if you haven't ordered yet....

When I worked at Prestige Water Sports in Boise I stocked a healthy amount of these extensions as they'd get lost often. You may give them a call and see if they still have a pile on the shelf and they'd ship it to you

Comment

Thanks!!! I sent them a message this morning hope to hear back from them.

Comment

mind sharing the info. Would like to order one too.

Comment

Justin @ Tige:
              Great Lakes Boat Top was the bimini manufacture used in the 2012 MY whom you will have to contact direct 423-884-6761 option 1 and let them what you are after that is relative to their B8355A bimini model.

​​​​​​​92 inch width for RZ4

Comment

Anyone know if this would be the same part number for the extension on a 2013 Z1?

want to order one as well. Also, what was the price?

Comment

I believe yours is the smaller one there are 2 sizes

Comment

If you are still looking we have a used Alpha Z bimini top extension we want to sell. Let me know Tom Montana Boat Center 406-443-6400
                    "Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted....the problem is I don't know which half."

Comment

Originally posted by empty_boat View Post
                      If you are still looking we have a used Alpha Z bimini top extension we want to sell. Let me know Tom Montana Boat Center 406-443-6400
                      Hope to hear back from you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1sicktige View Post
                        Anyone know if this would be the same part number for the extension on a 2013 Z1?

want to order one as well. Also, what was the price?
                        The one at Montana Boat Center is the smaller version that will not fit the Tige RZ4 but from what I have researched will fit your Z1 if still looking or interested.

Comment

The one at Montana Boat Center is the smaller version that will not fit the Tige RZ4 but from what I have researched will fit your Z1 if still looking or interested.
                          I sent an email to Prestige's email to see if they had any new "old" stock of the Bimini extensin I am looking for. Thanks again for the lead...if this doesn't work my plan is to just order a new one from great lakes.

Comment

Working...
                          X