Alpha Z Tower Bimini Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Z Tower Bimini Extension

I am trying to find an Alpha Z Tower Bimini extension. I’ve messaged multiple dealers with no luck.

The Alpha Z Tower Bimini extension was made by Great Lakes Boat Top. It may be a while for them to fill an order request though - rumor has it they are pretty backed up with orders.

Comment

Thanks for the response! I’ll definitely be asking

Comment

So far I’ve messaged Great Lakes boat too and Texas Tige. Great Lakes messaged back saying they need a part number

Comment

Shoot me your email and I will send you some emails that may assist you with Great Lakes Boat top. I have looked all over the invoices and don't see part numbers for anything, but these emails should assist you none-the-less.
          Last edited by D&P Powell; 07-13-2022, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Can you please forward those emails to me, as well. We are looking for the same.
            mr2turbo7@yahoo.com
            2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Comment

Emails delivered. Good luck with your purchase's gentlemen. I hope these emails help you get a little more traction.

Comment

I have emailed Great Lakes the invoices waiting on a reply will let you know.

Comment

Anyway you can forward me emails as well looking to get a new Bimini top for 2011 rz4 with zipper extension.

Comment

Bwalt2006@gmail.com

Comment

Can anyone confirm if the ALPHA Z extension is the same no matter the model of the boat? Great Lakes is asking because I cant seem to get a part number from TIGE.

Comment

Did you reach out to Justin already?

Comment

I am not tracking a Justin...what is his email...I assume to ask him about the P/N and if the bimini extensions are the same?

Comment

Emailed Justin at Tige and already received a response thanks!!

Comment

My apologies, I should have clarified. Reach out to "KoolAid" on here, or ask for Justin at Tige Headquarters. If you can reach him, he will get the answer. He provides outstanding customer service when you can reach him, but understand he is in high demand.

Comment

Working...
                              X