No announcement yet.

WTB: Tige Taps 3 Trim Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just made the polishing MUCH harder than it needed to be. Maybe I’ll get luck and find a remnant piece of polished SS and be set. Otherwise I think I have my polishing plan in place.
    My local dealer is pretty cool when I walk in with a tape measure. I’ve done it twice now on different projects. I’m sure I’m the only guy around that has measured stuff on new boats. I spent hours one day measuring every interior on every Supra that local dealer had. I know. I’m weird.
    I’ll post up comparisons between the new and old tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
      I just made the polishing MUCH harder than it needed to be. Maybe I’ll get luck and find a remnant piece of polished SS and be set. Otherwise I think I have my polishing plan in place.
      My local dealer is pretty cool when I walk in with a tape measure. I’ve done it twice now on different projects. I’m sure I’m the only guy around that has measured stuff on new boats. I spent hours one day measuring every interior on every Supra that local dealer had. I know. I’m weird.
      I’ll post up comparisons between the new and old tabs.
      I’m very intrigued about making some of these too, although I’ll have to buy from a machine shop as I don’t have the tools at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m gonna have a set off of a 2017 RZX3 within the next week or so .
        surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
          I’m gonna have a set off of a 2017 RZX3 within the next week or so .
          What are you switching over to?

Comment

Working...
          X