No announcement yet.

Anyone selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll pass it along to them. If you wanna pm me what they want for it, if you don’t want to post it on here. After seeing where prices are right now, they’re thinking they may keep there sanger for a year or 2, until there are a bazillion, 2 year old, used boats on the market. Where are you at? Any chance they wanna trade for the same boat, with a 440, and 350 hours?? I want the 575!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have an 05 closed bow (only 2 made) with 232 hrs on it for $18,500 (trailer Xtra) VORTECH 5700...you just cant find a comparable boat on the net for this price. NADA indicates $31,000.

Just launched the boat today from its hibernation and rides like a bat out of hell! Boat has amazing speed/pickup. We just don't ski any longer.

Comment

I've got a guy looking to sell his 2017 RZX3, it is pretty well loaded up with everything. 440 motor.

Comment

im looking for a rzx3 if anyone has one pm me info please

Comment

MikeB313, can you send me the info on that boat?

Comment

Originally posted by calderaedgar29 View Post
              MikeB313, can you send me the info on that boat?
              Sent you a message with some pics.

Comment

2021 the year of no boats for sale. Mine sold before it even made it to the dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
                  I’ll be selling my 2020 25ZX when my new boat comes in mid May hopefully. It will be above their price range at 150k though.
                  [mention]akdoc [/mention] What did you replace the 25zx with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BCK View Post

[mention]akdoc [/mention] What did you replace the 25zx with?

We bought a 2021 25ZX, sold that boat in December of last year and now have a 2022 Supra SL.

Comment

[mention]akdoc [/mention] I would love to hear your comparison of the two. I’m looking to purchase my first wakeboard/wakesurf boat and I’m looking at the 25zx and Supra SL. Both 2022s. I’d be interesting in hearing all of the pros and cons of both. I’ve got a family of 6 but I doubt we’ll fill up either boat 99% of the time. I also will be using it on Lake Travis in Austin which gets pretty busy and I have to deal with a little chop while we cruise - which we do a lot. I’d say we’ll be surfing and cruising 50/50. Not sure if the the bigger Tige will be significantly better for cruising. Anyway, all of your input will be appreciated! Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X