Anyone selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling?

Have a buddy looking for a wake boat right now, probably like the $100k-$130k range. They’ve been watching all the obvious stuff. If anyone is selling, or has seen anything good they might have missed, let me know. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's their timeline? If I can secure a early 2022 build, my 2020 RZX2 will be going up for sale.

Comment

They’re saying about a month, which might not be a hard timeline, for the right boat.

If you wanna send me any details, I’m happy to pass along. They like the rzx/zx platforms.

Comment

I’ll be selling my 2020 25ZX when my new boat comes in mid May hopefully. It will be above their price range at 150k though.

Comment

Pics of the boat. Pretty much loaded will likely have over 300 hours by mid May.

Comment

That’s so awesome that you’re getting that kind of use out of it. Such a nice boat akdoc.

Comment

Unstuck, we love the boat basically buying the same one but a 2021. Give my daughter and son a follow if you are on Instagram, @reecesherdan and @cadensurf they are both competing in the cwsa this year again.

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
                I’ll be selling my 2020 25ZX when my new boat comes in mid May hopefully. It will be above their price range at 150k though.
                It might be out of their range, but that thing is killer, and I’ll pass it along. Where are you??

Comment

I’m in Kansas City and lake of the ozarks!

Comment

What are they looking for ? I have a line on some boats .
                    surf till u die.

Comment

My rzx might be going up soon. Most likely just trading in tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
                        Have a buddy looking for a wake boat right now, probably like the $100k-$130k range. They’ve been watching all the obvious stuff. If anyone is selling, or has seen anything good they might have missed, let me know. Thanks!!

Where are they located?

Comment

I have an 2018 rzx full tilt with 460 that’s available in September
                          surf till u die.

Comment

We’re located in Reno. I was gone a bunch of last week, so I haven’t talked to them about where they are on this. A couple of people have sent me boats, and I’m passing stuff along to them. I have to catch up with him this week, so I’ll get an update.

Comment

My friend has a 2016 RZX3 with only 100 hrs and it has every single option you could get on it included the 575 Supercharged Raptor. He has the title in hand and he is willing to part for it way less than it's worth.
                              If I'm not surfing, I'm making money to surf.

Comment

Working...
                              X