No announcement yet.

1995 2000 SLM Quick sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for 900 to 1100 pounds, Since I have small kids I would rather not have bags all over the boat since it's a closed bow. I would like to have a plumbed system and perfect pass, and I think I would keep the boat, low hours and runs great. I love to wake board not great at it but a nice wake makes if fun. So I guess what I am asking if someone has done a plumbed system in this type of boat , what kind of cost am I looking at?

Comment

I have (and am selling) the '96 version of the boat. I have never had ballast in the boat, but I have had 9 adults. When there are 9 adults, the wake is big enough to throw comfortable inverts.

I considered adding ballast, but there is no storage to put the ballast except for in the closed bow. Maybe you could put an integrated bow sac up there. Also, I thought about putting the fly high rear seat sac in place of the rear seat. People can still sit on the sac without needing to worry about being punctured. So if you added these two sacs, that would be about 1200 lbs of ballast, and you would not loose that much floor space.

If I did that system with the boat, all you would need is a driver and you would have a nice wakeboarding wake.

Very sharp looking boat by the way. Your boat with the paint and the graphics looks nicer than mine!

Comment

Thanks,, I love the boat,, just need a few things to make it great. Even if you put the seat, you still have to sit on the floor right?

Comment

The bag takes the place of the rear seat. You sit on the bag (which does sit on the floor) instead of the seat.

Comment

All the seats I see do not have a center section, so the kids would have to sit on the floor, don't want them to sit on the arms,, my kids are 3 and 9, let me know if this is what your talking about?
            Thansk.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyb View Post
              All the seats I see do not have a center section, so the kids would have to sit on the floor, don't want them to sit on the arms,, my kids are 3 and 9, let me know if this is what your talking about?
              Thansk.
              i think he might be talking about the W705 Seat Bottom sac. it measures 12x26x62 and holds 650 lbs
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes, the w705 is what I was talking about. This would replace the rear seat.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I think this is a great buy, I have installed the GPS wakeboard Perfect Pass system, the boat now has 220hrs on it. It's EFI fuel injected, New paint and graphics, dual axle trailer with new tires. Great tower with speakers and lights, 8in sub and amp.
                  $13,000.00 Firm..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyb View Post
                      Sold!
                      Congrats. Are you gonna buy another boat?

Comment

Yep looking now.

Comment

Working...
                        X