1995 2000 SLM Quick sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 2000 SLM Quick sell

1995 2000 SLM,, only 198hrs,, runs great, tower with speakers, amp, custom paint and graphics.. Will post pictures soon.

Not sure of your location, but I'd say that's priced a bit high for a quick sell...

Comment

Comment

I don't think so,, custom paint, and graphic package.

Comment

Pictures

Pictures
          Attached Files

Comment

Sharp looking boat....Good Luck with the sale. Most times those extras dont add up to what the owner thinks they are worth though. (I have learned this from experience)
            WAKE ZONE

Comment

Great looking boat. Best of luck with the sale.

Comment

Awesome looking boat. Love the graphics too...

Comment

Thanks guys,, Your probably right about options adding up, I would love to keep it if someone could help me out with a couple of things. I would like to install perfect pass and a ballast system, but the boat does not have room for a ballast system. Unless someone knows something I don't know. thanks.

Comment

shoot chpthril a pm and he can help you out with your ballast problems, perfect pass can be easily installed on your boat
                    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyb View Post
                      Thanks guys,, Your probably right about options adding up, I would love to keep it if someone could help me out with a couple of things. I would like to install perfect pass and a ballast system, but the boat does not have room for a ballast system. Unless someone knows something I don't know. thanks.
                      Shoot me a bunch of pics, take some dimensions, tell me how much ballast you want and tow it to Charlotte, done
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I will take pics tomorrow, I don't know how much ballast, but I want enough to produce a nice wake... How much $$$ do you think it would cost to do a ballast system? thanks...

Comment

I do sac's in mine...

use this behind drives seats add's an extra seat as well

one under the rear seat and one in ski locker. Yours does not look like an open bow but I put one in the walkway up front as well.

Just installed perfect pass in mine this winter was not hard at all...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckyb View Post
                            I will take pics tomorrow, I don't know how much ballast, but I want enough to produce a nice wake... How much $$$ do you think it would cost to do a ballast system? thanks...
                            Before I take your money, we need to answer a few questions, and this is general info for anyone setting up a boat for ballast.

Have you ever had the boat loaded with people or ghetto ballast and achieved the wake you desire? If yes, then you just need to guesstimate how much weight that was, and convert it into stowed-away sacs. If no, then water or lead ballast wont do it either.

If you've never really had the boat loaded down (like 1000 to 1200 lbs), then I would try to gain some feedback from other with a similar hull. See what kinda wake the get with how much weight and where it's placed. Next, before dropping a ton of coin on a plumbed-in system, start with some sacs and a manual-fill pump. If you like the results, then move forward and plumb it all in for an automated system. If you cant get what you are looking for, then, as you are looking to do now, sell the boat and upgrade. And a bonus if this is, the sacs and pump can stay with you and used in the new boat, so the small investment was not a waste.
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I've got the same baot, a '94 though. I run w/ 900# in the back corner for surfing, the wake is adequate. If my buddy sits back there we're at about 1150# in the back corner. That extra weight really helps. The problem w/ the SLM boats is the flat bottom and the lack of space under the floors. I suppose you could have some custom sacs made to fit down there, but then you'd really have to be careful not to over fill them or risk pushing up the floor.

Also, this boat has a low freeboard at the stern; be wise when weighting it. My rubrail is about in the water when fully weighted, and the swim platform is about 4" under water. We only weight it down like this when the lake is calm. I have this idea that boats are supposed to be on top of the water, not under it.

I ought tot get back to work...
                              The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

Working...
                              X