WTB Tige 22ve, 23v, or 24ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2007-Ti...na-119480.aspx

jump on them quickly. boats in the sub50k range still seem to be moving fast and at your price and specific boats, likely travelling or shipping.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Found a really nice 2003 22v but has 800 hours on it. Anyone have feedback on a merc 350 with that many hours? Compression test done, checks all the boxes but wondering how many hours is too many??

Comment

I wouldn’t be concerned over the hours so much. I would base my opinion on how it was cared for. You did the compression test so that’s good, and you can tell a boat a lot by it’s appearance. If you have a trusted mechanic around you, have them check it out for you and obviously take it for a spin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Found this on CL is anyone is still out there looking for a 22Ve. Seems to be in nice condidtion and lower hours.

Tige 22 Ve, 5.7L MPI-343HP-PCM with Only 480 Hrs.... (craigslist.org)

Comment

Originally posted by jtryon
            55K, ouch.
            at first I thought it was up at the border so thinking CAD monies so 42k US which isn't bad. then I saw it's right outside msp and the first thing that came to mind was the old adage "there's one born every minute".......
            55k is crazy.
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Yeah they are definitely proud of that boat.

Comment

Working...
              X