WTB Tige 22ve, 23v, or 24ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Tige 22ve, 23v, or 24ve

Located in MN willing to travel for the right boat. Intentions are to be primarily used as a surf boat with a crew ranging typically from 5-9+ people so I'm trying to stay out of the 21' segment. Looking for a boat with nice vinyl (or a price that reflects a worn out interior), cruise control, tower, bags and pumps are a plus, GSA and plumbed/switched ballast and pumps are even better. Potentially interested in something newer than listed as well.

Good Day - Not available yet, but I will have a 2007 22Ve that will most likely be going up for sale in Mid-August. We are hoping to get one last week out of it. I am in MN as well.

Boat is in good condition, just a few thread stretch ares on the interior. A small stain on the main carpet area, but for a 13 year old boat in very good condition. Has 550 hours, will have a few more by mid-August. Full ballast, has custom sacs that fill rear compartment and under the seats, plumbed into fill and drain pumps. Front ballast is split left to right. Upgraded to 1235 prop. Have a spare SpeedSet circuit board. Installed the "Corson Piper" surf board racks. Custom wake plate. New On-Board dual battery charger. New AGM starting battery this season, new Deep Cycle battery in 2017. Will include Mission Delta wave shaper along with ropes, a few boards... Have not set price yet, thinking $35K range.

What part of MN are you in? PM Me with any questions you may have.

I do have a few people from the TO Facebook group that have showed interest as well.

I have attached a couple of photos I happen to have on my PC at work.
    IMG_3764.jpg
    0611172056_HDR.jpg
    2007 22Ve Interior.jpeg
    2007 22Ve Bow.jpeg

"I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

had the pleasure of surfing with this dude a few years ago and takes great care of his stuffs.
      if this is the year/model you want, go see it and write a check. you will not be disappointed.

great seller......
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

^^ holy effin $hit. That's the boat to buy. SONIC, can't believe you have it listed at 39. 50, you know what you have. No low ballers

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          ^^ holy effin $hit. That's the boat to buy. SONIC, can't believe you have it listed at 39. 50, you know what you have. No low ballers
          I was wondering if that was his boat!!!!!!

Comment

That was my boat, it left the driveway this morning!

Comment

That was my boat, it left the driveway this morning!
              Beautiful Boat - You did some fine looking work on that thing.

Comment

Sorry to see it go...

Comment

Hate to see it go, but love to watch it leave. Cant wait to see the next boat and what you end up doing to it!!

Comment

Hey all - SurfinSnipes is a new member of the Tige Family. Thanks sandm for the kind words about the way we take care of our gear...hopefully our paths will cross for some boat time again in the future.

Just so you all know, SurfinSnipes seems to be a stand up guy. We met up with him and his gal on Saturday so that they could test drive and inspect our boat. They ended up towing it home and have already put in some hours. He is intending to do his own maintenance and has already found value in researching boats and a challenge that he unfortunately came about in his first days of ownership (throttle position sensor - never had an issue and I offered to reimburse him and he refused). I guess setting him up with 3 surfboards, a new 1235 prop as back up with a weekend saver kit and a bunch of maintenance parts may have been enough that he didn't feel he needed to hit me up.

They say that the best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. I have never been truly happy to see a boat leave, but things come and go and life does not always allow for our plans to work the way we hoped. I didn't like seeing the boat leaving, but I am thrilled that it is going to a nice couple.

Keep an eye out for him on here and as you all do, be kind an lend a hand to a new proud Tige Owner.
                    22Ve Leaving.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dandy; 08-24-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

OP - are you still looking? I have a 08 22Ve with custom ballast (2250 lbs total) that I'm ready to sell. Super clean. 625 hours. Blue, Black and white. DM your cell / email if interested in more info.

Comment

this new forum software seems to be dropping responses.
                        c-hotshot, boat was sold to OP from dandy above. he had a pretty detailed response but it's gone.

Dandy,
                        doubt we will ever be in the minnesnota area again BUT if you ever make it to sin city and need/want a tug you're always welcome.... and the only loons to avoid on our lakes are the other boaters. no birds..... hahaha.
                        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Thanks for the responses, we did end up purchasing Dandy's 22ve! I can't see his response either but I did also get a notification. Regardless, he was an absolute pleasure to work with and takes immaculate care of his things. Him being semi local to me was a huge bonus. 10/10 would buy another boat from, thanks Dandy!

Comment

For some reason my response now needs approval. I can still see it ...cutting and pasting to see if it will post

Hey all - SurfinSnipes is a new member of the Tige Family. Thanks sandm for the kind words about the way we take care of our gear...hopefully our paths will cross for some boat time again in the future.

Just so you all know, SurfinSnipes seems to be a stand up guy. We met up with him and his gal on Saturday so that they could test drive and inspect our boat. They ended up towing it home and have already put in some hours. He is intending to do his own maintenance and has already found value in researching boats and a challenge that he unfortunately came about in his first days of ownership (throttle position sensor - never had an issue and I offered to reimburse him and he refused). I guess setting him up with 3 surfboards, a new 1235 prop as back up with a weekend saver kit and a bunch of maintenance parts may have been enough that he didn't feel he needed to hit me up.

They say that the best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. I have never been truly happy to see a boat leave, but things come and go and life does not always allow for our plans to work the way we hoped. I didn't like seeing the boat leaving, but I am thrilled that it is going to a nice couple.

Keep an eye out for him on here and as you all do, be kind an lend a hand to a new proud Tige Owner.

SurfinSnipes was great to work with as well. For sure a 10/10 buyer, had realistic expectations for purchasing a 13 year old boat. If he needs anything, hook him up, he will be great to work with.

22Ve Leaving.jpg

Comment

Hello Tige crew! I am in the market for a 22ve living in Oregon. Been looking around and seems like this would be the best place to find one that has already had some ballast added by someone who knows what’s up. Please DM me if you are considering selling or know of a good option in the $35k range.

Comment

Working...
                              X