• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Alright, you 2 are about as helpful as a rubber crutch
    Sorry, I will take the tower speakers if you still have them
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I will trade my spare for your 537

OOPS the spare is a 537 I got from SPBFan.

Good Luck

Comment

$400.00 Shipped! It needs to go
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

$400.00 Shipped! It needs to go
          It's new, in box, never used, came direct from ACME! $380.00 to your door.

Oh, and I have a 1235 in stock as well.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It's new, in box, never used, came direct from ACME! $380.00 to your door.

Oh, and I have a 1235 in stock as well.
            same price?
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
              same price?
              Huh, no! Sorry, just letting any one know I have one on hand.

Comment

Do you still have the 537 Mike? I think that is what is on my 04 22i and I need a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                  Do you still have the 537 Mike? I think that is what is on my 04 22i and I need a prop.
                  J, my apologies for not updating the thread, but I did sell it. I do need to place an order with ACME in the next week or so, so I will be glad to pick one up for you. Double check what's on your boat and shoot me a PM or better yet, email, and I will get you a price.

Comment

OK will do - Thanks!

Comment

Do you still have a 537 prop for sale. How much. Im in need of one asap.

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
                        Do you still have a 537 prop for sale. How much. Im in need of one asap.
                        I do not currently have a 537 in stock, but do have the 1235. If you are interested in it, call ACME to double check if it's the right choice for your boat.

Comment

Working...
                        X