Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME Prop Clearance

Brand New In Box Direct from ACME!

ACME Prop # 537 - 13.50 dia X 16.00 pitch, .105 cup 4 blade Nibral 1-1/8" bore LH rotation.

The #537 is commonly found on many late model V-drive boats with a 1.5:1 gear ratio as well as a perfect upgrade for other brand's 3 or 4 blade props. MSRP on this prop is $509.00

If you have any questions about whether this prop is right for your application, please contact ACME direct @ either www.acmemarine.com or 888-661-ACME

Send me a PM or email me @ mikesliquidaudio(AT)bellsouth(DOT)net for price. Please include contact info as well as zip.
    Last edited by chpthril; 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

1235 is gone, so looks like i'll have the 537 on display at the boat show next month.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I still have the 537 and the prices for 2010 have gone up!

Comment

How much are your props for a 2008 Z1 with Vortec 350? I am looking for a 4 blade spare to keep in case of emergency. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by coojac View Post
          How much are your props for a 2008 Z1 with Vortec 350? I am looking for a 4 blade spare to keep in case of emergency. Thanks.
          2 ?'s........I see you live in CO, what prop is on your boat now and at what elevations do you typically boat? The Prop number and size can be seen stamped on the hub.

Comment

Somebody make me an offer on this ACME 537 prop!

Comment

$100

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
                $100
                getting close

Comment

$125

Comment

$125
                    I my best Maxwell Smart voice, you missed it by that much

Comment

Just seeing how close I was.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                        I my best Maxwell Smart voice, you missed it by that much
                        $126
                        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

If it's gonna be that kind of party $126.99

Comment

Dang it! Did you get it?
                            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
                              Dang it! Did you get it?
                              Alright, you 2 are about as helpful as a rubber crutch

Comment

Working...
                              X