buy tower for 2003 Tige 20v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joakin View Post
    I'm a mechanic and work quite well in stainless steel and aluminum, and guess I could put it, but in Spain there is only one dealer of nautiques and malibu and the tower does not sell boats that are not nautiques or malibu
    I like the model SWITCHBLADE like to stay in the tige 20v? you think that this tower will not move with the beating of the waves?
    I have taken my 20V into rough water numerous times on busy weekends and the Razor I put on my boat is capable of handling rough water at speed. I normally slow down in white caps but when I am doing 20+mph the Razor typically holds fast. Periodically when you hit a real hard wave you can see tower give a little but it is a solid tower. IMO a SwitchBlade is more tower than you would want on a 20V. I think a switchblade may mount too far back on the gunwales making it a pain to get in and out of a 20V.

Retail on the tower which comes with two rotating board racks is $3700 with anodized finish. For the CIPA mirror and billet it is $275. This mirror will allow you to see rider on both sides of boat. A bimini in your color choice is $595.00

Samson Sports also sell tower lights that are nice for lighting the shore when docking etc. Shipping is quoted.

By time I replaced my stock tower with pre-wiring tower, 55 watt lights and A slalom rack instead of 2nd wakeboard rack ran me a little over $4k plus shipping and install.

I had to replace mine due to going under a carport that was not high enough destroying the original tower. Insurance covered it less my deductible for my bonehead move.

It is a good value and is actually able to be raised and lowered by 1 person. The tower is in my album pictures.

good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X