Wakesurf Board Rack recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesurf Board Rack recommendations

Does anyone have recommendations for a good wakesurf board rack? I have an '06 20V and would like to mount it on the top of the tower (ideally). I was checking out the board racks from Endlesswave.com, but but I am not sure if that they will work well on the Tige tower. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Do a search here and you will find a few threads. Monster and Dbot have come up and people seem to like them.
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
      Do a search here and you will find a few threads. Monster and Dbot have come up and people seem to like them.
      I'll second the recommendation for Monster racks. They come with quick disconnects. They also have a wall mount bracket so you can take the wakesurf rack and put on your garage wall when you're done.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Dog,

Thanks for commenting on how much you like the Monster ones. Because of that I am going to order one for my Avy. If I don't like it I am blaming you.
        Formertigeowners.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
          Dog,

Thanks for commenting on how much you like the Monster ones. Because of that I am going to order one for my Avy. If I don't like it I am blaming you.
          No worries, I get blamed for everything...just like the dog.

So, if you really like them, will you blame me as well?
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

absolutely Dog.
            Formertigeowners.com

Comment

Has anyone seen or used this?
              Cargo rack could be very usefull

Last edited by KonaKing; 02-09-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

That looks a lot like the Z5 Cargo bimini that is offered Skiers Choice (Moomba and Supra) and now on Nautiques. On those you have two padded cross bars to set boards on and the back supports have a quick connect to let the back end drop for access. I've been looking to see if anyone else makes something like it. Where did you find those picts?

Comment

Originally posted by Paublo View Post
                  That looks a lot like the Z5 Cargo bimini that is offered Skiers Choice (Moomba and Supra) and now on Nautiques. On those you have two padded cross bars to set boards on and the back supports have a quick connect to let the back end drop for access. I've been looking to see if anyone else makes something like it. Where did you find those picts?
                  My buddy has that on his Supra...it's not flat so that is one down side. We tried to put a longer board in it and it was a pain in the azz to fold the cover down because the board would hit the tower. My opinion is that a board rack would be best.

I also ordered some skylon surf racks. Haven't set them up yet but they are supposed to come off with a single bolt.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing some solutions for an extra (glass) wakesurf board rack on the new Alpha Z tower. Preferably before I have to come up with my own solution

Comment

Originally posted by Paublo View Post
                      http://shop.monstertower.com/c-24-co...mini-tops.aspx

Comment

At the recent StL boat show, heard from a Tige rep they are working on (glass compatible) surf racks that can be switched into the brackets on the new Alpha Z tower. (The release mechanism --one pin-- is very easy to remove the bracket).

Would be nice to alternatively have an add on bracket that could attach to the underside of the existing rack.

Comment

Working...
                        X