Wakesurfing in Sweden..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesurfing in Sweden..

Just wanted to show a little videoclip from sweden. We filmed this in september last year.
    unfortunately were speaking swedish.

http://www.whytv.se/tv.php?movie=234

That's awesome! So, what boards are those? How do you have your ballast configured and how fast are you riding?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I'm riding a Phase5 oogle, Magnus is riding the Landlook and Nicolai and Martin is riding a LF Venture 4'8.

The boat is my 2001 21V with filled in spraypockets. Ballastsystem filled (400 on each side, 600 front) 250 lead extra front, 600 stainlesssteel extra on portside, 1 extra fatsack on rear seat. A lillte bit too much weight, but it was worth it.
      I thing the speed was about 10-11mph.

Comment

Originally posted by 21V_Swe View Post
        I'm riding a Phase5 oogle, Magnus is riding the Landlook and Nicolai and Martin is riding a LF Venture 4'8.

The boat is my 2001 21V with filled in spraypockets. Ballastsystem filled (400 on each side, 600 front) 250 lead extra front, 600 stainlesssteel extra on portside, 1 extra fatsack on rear seat. A lillte bit too much weight, but it was worth it.
        I thing the speed was about 10-11mph.
        You can never have too much weight
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome video...The wave looked sick....
          Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Looks like you did a lot of testing on the lake and have that wave dialed in.

So, when are the english subtitles coming for that video???? just kidding

Comment

You filled in the spray pockets???????????????????????
              SHRED IT AND FORGET IT!

Comment

That's how they come up with the 22v
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Nice footage.... that wake was looking NICE

Comment

Just noticed my mistake... Magnus is riding a Broadcast, not a landlock.

tsnowflake72: Yes, and filling thoose in is the best modification I've made to the boat. Makes an incredible diffrent to the wake when you fill the ballast.

20070409101.JPG
                    During rebuild..

Comment

Hello there,

Do you boys might have more pictures and or advises to this modification? I´m in Finland and like to do same modification.

Comment

I don't get anything when I click on the vid'
                        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                          I don't get anything when I click on the vid'
                          Maybe because the original post and video are from over 6 years ago

Comment

Another thread with the mod you are looking for.
                            http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...pray%20pockets
                            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

doh haha
                              my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Working...
                              X