Surf competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf competition

This will probably be answered by Surfdad, but does anyone have a schedule of Wakesurfing events?

My wife and I was down in CA this past weekend to demo a Shred Stixx Thresher Shredder, and had an extra treat of having Chase Hazen in our boat. That was pretty amazing to be able to watch someone of that caliber that close up. It makes me want to go watch some competitions. Surfdad, I haven't seen your son shred, but you are lucky to be able to watch someone ride at that level day in and out.

Jeff, we missed you on Monday, Greg had a pretty nice wake on his 24V that day, Chase was impressed. We were able to get my wife a decent wake on the goofy side also.

Hey Sag,

Sorry I missed the Monday ride also, Jerry told me that it was going to be super short set and with a 1.5+ hour drive to disco, for me, I opted out, hopefully that allowed everyone else to get longer rides!

Chase kills it doesn't he? He has that air 180 dialed.

We are hosting three contests in NorCal. The first is 5/26 at Villa Lagos. The second is on June 9 at the Modesto Reservior and the third is part of the Delta Hang Time at the end of Bacon Island Road close to Jerry's Place.

The World's haven't been set yet, but will be part of Boardstock when they het the venue selected.

There are some others, but they are in Ohio and Minnesota. I was talking with the folks from Inland and they talked about hosting one for a local shop up in the WA area, but...I'm not sure if that has been finalized.
    Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

Working...
    X