Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find these fancy schmancy boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I hate be a PITA lee, but any chance you could get a shot or two of the business side (bottom, fins, rails) of that thing. It's just that it's a fairly rare beast and the first board from the Big 3 that really shows some promise. If not, it's cool, I guess I'll understand and I'l just be happy with the one.

Does guilt even work on you?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Man you must be dreamin' ans pissin' again. I would have thought Lucky would have been here with camera by now and gobbled up photo's of this board and RZ4.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
        Man you must be dreamin' ans pissin' again. I would have thought Lucky would have been here with camera by now and gobbled up photo's of this board and RZ4.
        Hahaha. I knew I could count on your cooperative nature.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I wish, people are wanting to buy stuff and I can't get free.

Comment

I'm with Nick, I'd like to see it up close and personal. The AzWA contest NEXT weekend has scored one as a prize, that'll probably be the first I'll see it. It's interesting in that it's not a popout from the big three. Even if it rides like crap, it's a pretty significant departure from the routine. Redmon is down there in Encinitas / San Diego area, I'm wondering if he has a shopful of shapers cranking out EPS core boards with Epoxy or if they are being imported from somewhere else - as in offshore.

If LF can make a decent EPS board, ESPECIALLY if it's done with SurfCAD, I would think changes in design can be done so rapidly that mutliple models can be introduced in a single season, as opposed to having to redo a ton of tooling for the popouts. To me, this could really impact the sport in a positive manner.
            Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

Working...
            X