Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New WakeShaper on the Market for this Season (NUFF WAVE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New WakeShaper on the Market for this Season (NUFF WAVE)

Good Morning Everyone,

Since Malibu released "SURF GATE" several years ago there have been dozens on companies and countless DIY "SUCK GATE" systems released or built. With the prices of these system significantly increasing over the years. I have used/tested/demoed a large portion of these systems to find out what truly worked the best, sadly IMO I have found that not one size fits all when it comes to these shapers. A system that works great on one boat may not work nearly as well as on another and vice versa. What was needed was a plate that could be adjusted and not only for plate angle but to suit the various angles of the sides of the boat. The most frustrating part is to find the shaper that is ideal for your boat, only to find that it won't stay attached to boat because the angles on the hull.

Wakeballast has created NUFF WAVE what I believe is the only 2 way adjustable system. With a larger surface area to hook more water, an adjustable plate angle, AND adjustable axis suction cups makes this the most adjustable and truly universal system out there. Extensive testing and R&D went into the design of the system and a common sense approach was used as it was created and designed specifically around both the avid advanced rider looking to fine tune the wave but also being budget friendly for those new to surfing.

CHECK OUT THE NUFF WAVE! If you are interested please PM me or POST below any questions as I will be happy to answer any of your questions. If you are interested in ordering one of these systems PM Me and I can get you all setup. We have stock and ready for summer orders.

NUFF WAVE.jpg
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Not NUFF pictures! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

More Coming!!
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
        More Coming!!
        Let me know if you need to have someone demo and take pics for an older model boat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^Or try it on a boat that doesn’t like shapers. It would be something to find one that actually helps my wave.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I really like the adjustable plate idea. It’s a good design element in a gate. I saw one other company that was doing that, can’t remember the name of the top of my head.
            I’d love to see some pics of the cups and what distinguishes it from the other choices out there. Is it all rustproof? Does it float? What is the price point?

Edit: Quickshift was the company I was thinking of.
            Last edited by Jetdriver; 06-30-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              ^^^Or try it on a boat that doesn’t like shapers. It would be something to find one that actually helps my wave.
              LoL. You're supposed to be on my side... our boats are only one year apart. Cannot be that much of a difference! [emoji23][emoji16][emoji1420]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy will not run his 21v without a shaper. He was just out for a week of riding and tried several times without it and is done trying to go without it. I agree with him. His wake is dynamite for what he has into it.

I’m onboard man. Don’t worry. I just want to see if it can prove me wrong.
                Last edited by NICKYPOO; 07-01-2018, 05:44 AM.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                X