2018 tige z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 tige z3

Is the surf link remote a must have??????? My dealer told me I could add it later. How much does it get used. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking others really won’t help you much. Like asking you if I should put Tabasco on my eggs. If you like doing transfers you should get the remote.

Comment

My vote is no, use your money for more useful upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
        Asking others really won’t help you much. Like asking you if I should put Tabasco on my eggs. If you like doing transfers you should get the remote.
        I like Tabasco on my eggs. I am going to pass on the remote.

Comment

I have the remote, its still in the backpack from when I bought the boat. I have never even tested to make sure it works.
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I never use my remote either.

Comment

I have lots of remotes in my surf life and haven’t seen one used.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Interesting mix of responses. We love having it, most of our normal crew uses it. We can fine tune what we each like while on the wave, make it more or less steep. I've found that our boat is really sensitive to depth, and our lake has shallower spots, so I would make adjustments when we got into those areas, all while riding. We aren't really all that good yet, still trying to learn how to air and spin, so maybe that makes a difference, we don't have a 'perfect' preferred wake yet for any one person. To each their own?

Comment

2018 tige z3

I basically try to make the best possible wave for every rider—so once it’s full and cranking, we would make basically no adjustments. We will plus up or drop a MPH here it there, just by barking at the driver. But that’s it really. The best wave is always the most powerful with a steeper face and good lip. Even the little people ride that king wave too. If you change anything from that peak it diminishes wave strength. We aren’t big “skim wave” vs “surf wave” people. A crispy surfy wave packs the most punch for us.

The only thing that needs a periodic tweak is a ballast top-off as we tend to lose a little with the sloshing and siphon effect.

Last edited by dakota4ce; 11-26-2017, 05:41 PM.
                  Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I think taps 3 is the most versatile system in terms of being able to see distinct changes in regards to plate adjustments when weighted correctly. The remote for us is awesome. You can really mellow a wave out etc. Love it, forget to use it alot when I get busy out in the water but love it for sure.
                    Germaine Marine
                    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
                    X