X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to be in the Tige' family

Thanks Jason Robertson,
    Germaine Marine, and
    Performance Marine Watersports for helping me out this weekend when my surf tabs quit actuating. Turned out to be a great Sunday of Surfing, just wish I had messaged Jason Saturday instead of waiting til early Sunday morning!!!
    #Tige'

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Glad you got going man.... not to say I wasnt curious about adding a pole to the actuator... Might have been a neat temp fix.
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

How can you tell for certain when the Taps 3 isn't actuating? My regular (port) side wake is noticeably weaker and mushy. This is with the same amount of weight, etc that we've always used (surf xl full in the back, and 250lbs of lead under each back corner). The Taps 3 bracelet has a little effect, and it used to be as simple as set it and drop the throttle.
      I suspect the Taps plate isn't going down as far as it indicates on the screen. The starboard side wake is fine. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to resort to hanging a gopro under the swim platform to see what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamest View Post
        How can you tell for certain when the Taps 3 isn't actuating? My regular (port) side wake is noticeably weaker and mushy. This is with the same amount of weight, etc that we've always used (surf xl full in the back, and 250lbs of lead under each back corner). The Taps 3 bracelet has a little effect, and it used to be as simple as set it and drop the throttle.
        I suspect the Taps plate isn't going down as far as it indicates on the screen. The starboard side wake is fine. I'm wondering if I'm going to have to resort to hanging a gopro under the swim platform to see what's happening.
        I'm starting to wonder about this same thing with mine....my starboard side is GORGEOUS but my port side is much more tempermental and just seems to lack the length and clean wave that the starboard side has....I can get the boat into dealer mode but from there I don't know how to actuate the tabs to see if they are working properly...

Comment

Burn, give me a ring tomorrow... 714-306-3999. Ill walk you through it.
          Germaine Marine
          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I know I’m a little late to the party here but I have the same issue with my port side tab. Worked great earlier in the week and am trying to trouble shoot it. If somebody can offer some troubleshooting tips I’d appreciate it.
            1. What’s the best way to test the tab? Can I do it with a multimeter? If so what are the readings supposed to be?
            2. Do I need to be in dealer mode?
            3. How do you get into dealer mode? It asks me for a password.
            4. is there a service manual for this?
            TIA

BTW, I have a 2017 R21E with TAPS 3
            Last edited by egyukins; 07-03-2020, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Dealer mode pw is 9191

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X