Want to buy a used beginner surf board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to buy a used beginner surf board

Hi I'm in he market for a used beginner board. Anybody got anything hey don't use anymore and want some extra cash for a upgrade?

You need to give a little more information than that.

How beginner?
    Height/Weight of riders?
    Budget..?

Comment

Were are you located?
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko View Post
        You need to give a little more information than that.

How beginner?
        Height/Weight of riders?
        Budget..?
        Brand spanking new
        6'3 200
        Looking for used

Comment

Might be cheaper to buy a brand new one depending on where you're at. Shipping can add up really fast on surfboards. There's a lot of places that offer free shipping on new boards.

Comment

CJAuster, I have a beginners board I would be willing to part with... but it may help if we knew where you were located (shipping costs, etc.). http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/sites...?itok=odOUBz3T

A fellow TO owner on here (xpjim1) sold me this board for a very reasonable price when our family started surfing. I would be willing to sell it for less than he sold it to us. However, shipping it may be more than you'd expect, as it's a big board designed for bigger folks.
            Last edited by D&P Powell; 03-12-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
              CJAuster, I have a beginners board I would be willing to part with... but it may help if we knew where you were located (shipping costs, etc.). http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/sites...?itok=odOUBz3T

A fellow TO owner on here (xpjim1) sold me this board for a very reasonable price when our family started surfing. I would be willing to sell it for less than he sold it to us. However, shipping it may be more than you'd expect, as it's a big board designed for bigger folks.
              Thanks for the response! A few things, what kind of board is this, and how much do you want for it. Also I am 6'2" 200.

Comment

The board is a Inland Surfer. From all of my searches on the internet, it appears to be a 2006 Red Tide (xpjim1 can confirm). There are many reviews of the board if you do a google search for it. I'd be willing to sell it for $100. However, the board is in storage with the boat (4 hours away). The soonest I can get to it and ship it would be April 7, if you're not local to Southern California or Lake Havasu, Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                X