Rz4 owners use delta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rz4 owners use delta?

Can't decide if I want to buy delta or ronix I have talked to guys on this site and I know ronix works with my boat but I don't want to put velcro on it If I don't have to so looking for feedback from rz4 owners with taps 2 on misson delta thanks joe

My brother has an 2011 RZ4. He used the ronix style wake surf shaper and it worked well, but the velcro looks like crap. We pulled it off and went with a custom suck gate set up like the mission delta and it works just as good. I'd go with the mission delta if I were you. I use it on my 24ve and it works great.

Comment

Cool I have built suck gates but they never work or my set up is wrong what set up of weight does your brother use

Comment

I use the Ronix on my RZ4 and love it. 1000lbs on each side in the rear but may be adding more.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
          Cool I have built suck gates but they never work or my set up is wrong what set up of weight does your brother use
          He fills all ballast 100%, even the fronts. I think his rear sacs are 750 in each rear locker, and the fronts are 500 on each side I believe. We usually have 4-6 people on board. The wave is clean on the surf side without having to move anyone around in the boat. Tige's like weight in the front in my opinion, it helps to clean up the wave and make it much longer than if you just fill the rear ballast. Taps is usually around 3 or 4 depending on speed. He surfs slower in the 10.6 range, I like to surf around 11.6 or so.

Comment

I have a RZ4 and use a suck gate I made and it works great. What year is your boat as the swim deck size will make a difference. I had to put a smaller one on mine and that helped as well the original deck on my 08 was huge! Great for the kids swimming but terrible for surfing. I have custom bags in each corner they said would fill to over 1000 pounds each. I can fill both of them and dont need any weight in the nose at all. The front end of the RZ4 is heavier with that pickle fork and helps with that issue. If we have more than 5-6 adults in the back of the boat and both sides full i will put a bag up there or put a adult in the very front. Also noticed that if you put slightly less weight in the surf side that makes it a little better as well. I think that a slight list with the suck gate works better than perfectly even weight. Shoot me a pm if you have any other questions we did alot of trial and error before i got it to where i like it.

Comment

If you're looking for a great Wakesurf Shaper I think we have the best product on the market!SwellProduct_WhiteBackground_Cropped USA SMALL.jpg
              Adam - SWELL Wakesurf - www.swellwake.com

Comment

Working...
              X