Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wave Contol Cont. and Looking for a Member

Fellow T.O.s,

If you are not aware WakeMakers just put out there 15% off Wave Control. That being said I have contacted Ryan at GSA and looking at doing the install of the new 17' version plates that will officially be released tomorrow...hence WakeMakers trying to off load the previous version at a discount. All that said, Ryan has told me that "Someone" has installed the system on a 24VE, (yes I am aware there is 22VE on the site with video) but I want to see the results of the 24Ve. Their site also gives the weight recommendation for a 24Ve which tells me that someone has at least installed the system and tested it. I am hoping to find the member that installed the Wave Control System and an unbiased review of it. I know there have been long discussions on Taps 3 vs. GSA vs. Suck Gates vs. homemade whatever's. Ryan at GSA has assured me it will produce a higher quality wave over my listed wave. I am hoping that the owner of the 24ve with Wave Control is on this forum and if they are I am respectfully requesting a response that we may discuss your system and opinions.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Another manufacturer forum had a 20% deal going....I think.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Working...
    X