Best Taps 2 Setting for Surfing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Taps 2 Setting for Surfing

Bought my 1st wake boat and had to go with the Z3. I love it and am happy with my purchase. Just curious to forum thoughts on best T2 settings etc. Running 2013 Z3 with the max ballast you can get into it, with the M60 415hp.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Look back at Ragboy's posts from 2014-2015. If my memory is correct, you want about an 8 degree list on a '13 Z3. At least that was my goal with my '14 Z3 equipped with the VX.
    Best,
    John

Comment

Originally posted by Z3 LKG View Post
      Look back at Ragboy's posts from 2014-2015. If my memory is correct, you want about an 8 degree list on a '13 Z3. At least that was my goal with my '14 Z3 equipped with the VX.
      Best,
      John
      Awesome, thanks

Comment

I can hook you up with a custom taps plate as well they work awesome and pm me il shoot you the details. Congrats sweet looking ride !!!
        surf till u die.

Comment

Just note that 99% of the wake-9 setups will be using ballast thats well above the 2013 factory offering.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Just note that 99% of the wake-9 setups will be using ballast thats well above the 2013 factory offering.
            Agreed, I have the stock ballast in addition to 800 bags with double pumps on each rear side. Throws a huge surf wave just curious to Taps 2 Setting for cleanest wave. Thanks.

Comment

Running 2013 Z3 with the max ballast you can get into it,
              I have the stock ballast in addition to 800 bags
              The 2013 had 3 levels of "stock" ballast available. Ragboy's wake-9 boat ran 1400# sacs in each rear locker on top of each 250# hard tank. He also ran some lead. So your ideal TAPS setting is going to be different. Its going to be different than a Z3 with actual stock ballast. Its also going to be different if you surf at a different speed. Size and placement of passengers will also make for a different TAPS setting.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Like Chipthril said. it really depends on how many people, what type of wave you want... so many options.

Comment

Working...
                X