Another Proud Papa Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Proud Papa Moment

The smiles that come from this stuff are just amazing. Saturday was a great day!

She has just started getting up regularly and this was the first time she maneuvered into the pocket. I didn't expect her to toss the rope. She'll be tearing it up by the end of the reunion this week.

Too cool! Cn't wait to teach my son in a few years! LoL.. Nice wave! What are you running in your boat? How much ballast and where? My wave isn't looking great as the FAE is running it but it has a lot of push and is powerful.

Comment

When the video was taken, I think I had it slowed down to about 10.5. We were running (2) 1000 pound sumo bags in the rears as full as I can get them. My guess is 800 each. No weight up front other than a few kids. 4 adults and 4 kids in the boat. Oh, and a sucgate.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to her!

My 7 yr old started going wireless this year too - its so cool watching the progress as they learn. Those proud feelings are hard to beat! We let him enter his first competition in July - it was awesome watching him ride....so much fun!

Comment

Which suck gate are you using. I would love a goofy wave like that!!

Comment

6 year old just learninghttps://vimeo.com/182781721

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X