Thanks to my LOVELY wife, My New Ride for Christmas... Soulcraft JS PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to my LOVELY wife, My New Ride for Christmas... Soulcraft JS PRO

As the title says my lovely wife gave me the go ahead to get a new board for Christmas, I was so torn as what to go with, Greeko helped me pick so if I don't like it I'll blame him I searched alot and really couldn't find any negative feedback for Soulcraft, the only part is not being able to ride different models. I looked at an Emily, Dahonu, and Kept coming back to this model just due to fact that it is setup for six fins, the others were not, and well now the rest is history......

4'8" JS Pro

jsfront.jpgjsback.jpg

I was seriously considering a doomswell as well, but with our dollar so low to the usd right now it didn't make sense, would have been more expensive, so I picked this up from Tony at extreme boat sports. It's gonna be along winter and spring!!!!
    Last edited by dukesofhazzard; 01-08-2016, 05:47 AM.

jeff builds some of the best on the water. congrats and hope you enjoy it...
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Nice Dukes! I'm sure you will love it. The next fun part is playing around with the fin configuration to find the best stiff-loose ration you like.

Comment

yeah i cant wait. what one did u get again bc rider

Comment

I got the Blunt nose Honu. The JS had just come out and extreme didn't have it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            I got the Blunt nose Honu. The JS had just come out and extreme didn't have it yet.
            Love that board! A little fragile if you try to surf over a large branch, but light years ahead of what I had been riding before.

Comment

ill try to avoid the branches,
              BCRider, I seriously looked at the honu too. Talked to Greeko alot about them. Just gotta wait and see now. I have had a couple fragile ocean boards too, snapped one in half.

Comment

Working...
              X