Clear All

Congrats and #surfsup!!

Comment

My trip to Powell

image.jpg

http://youtu.be/nTMu-uucBY0

Comment

Congrats jdk201

For others reading, when on a board slightly too small for your size, move your back foot away from the tail end of the board by a few inches. It makes a big difference in the speed of smaller boards. Of course, the new problem is you might not have room for a comfortable stance width and/or you will bury the nose more often. But you will have more speed.

Comment

Good tips by all! I just recently purchased the Carbon Thruster and it has been amazing.. Just finally started going consistently wireless this season and on this last trip I have been really close to landing the 360 while keeping up with the wave... My boat is only a 2001 2100v but it is dialed in when it comes to the wave.. It is a nice steep and powerful one. TheGerman619 actually landed his first 360 on my board and behind my boat.. so I think that speaks volumes of it.. We are still semi-new to the game though so as we grow into our riding styles I am certain there will be a new board in our future. Regardless, if you get a chance to ride someone else's board then do it! I have ridden about 6 different boards and this has been my favorite by far. The surf Skims are where I started but that wave has come and gone..

Comment

Working...
          X