Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best wakesurf board rack set up for an e series tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wakesurf board rack set up for an e series tower?

I'm looking for an easy way to get the boards up and out of the way. Does anyone know of either a bimini with spots to slide in boards OR racks I can bolt to the tower that would work? 2005 Tige (I think it is the e series tower).

Thanks

here is a link to some racks I added to my tower and they worked great! Probably not as nice as the tower bimini pockets my current boat has but may be of interest. Several on here have had pockets sewn into their bimini by a local shop also.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ighlight=krypt

Comment

I hate putting boards into the slotted racks. As you can see, I have some, the boards fall out and the racks cause damage banging around. I don't even use the slotted ones anymore. The rack above the tower is fantastic, I put 6 boards up there at a time, plus that giant tube. It cost me about 150.00 in parts.photo.jpg
      Last edited by bigskymudflaps; 04-24-2015, 04:26 PM.
      2007 RZ2 Marine power 340hp Custom ballast
      Tundra Crewmax 5.7L

Comment

I was thinking of grabbing one of these from Bulletlines: http://www.bulletlines.com/double-wa...ack-p/1003.htm
        QUICK RELEASE DOUBLE WAKESURF TOWER RACK

Does anyone know what the tower tube diameter is on the e-series tower?
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bigskymudflaps View Post
          The rack above the tower is fantastic, I put 6 boards up there at a time, plus that giant tube. It cost me about 150.00 in parts.
          Please elaborate on your rack above the tower. I too have the e-series tower and been look for a better way to store surf boars. Pics would be great. thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X