Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Doomswell Toy

Fellas,

After a few months of surfing and figuring out what traits I wanted in a board for my riding style, I gave the guys at Doomswell a shout to see what they could do. Man am I impressed! Their "NEO" is one of their regular production models, but I had them go with 5 fin boxes so I could arrange between 2 fin, 3 fin, or 4 fin configurations for different tasks and feel since I want options for myself and my lady. They use Futures Fins, which an added bonus. I also had them do a custom design to match the Z3 colors, and you can pick from different Agenda Traction pads to suit your needs. They are also now stocking some pretty rad surf board bags too, to protect your investment of course. I can't say enough about how easy they were to work with, multiple options to satisfy YOU and delivered on time as originally promised upon initial order.

If you're in the market for a custom board, give Brock a call. All their info is here :Doomswell

NEO.jpeg
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

doomswell boys are the best!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Doomswell makes great boards love them. Also got a new Brigade board last year and there also great to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, the board looks awesome with the boat! Are both custom patterns?

Comment

That is a sweet setup! Like the matching colors......

Comment

Nice color setup. Dooms well is a very good bang for buck custom board shop.

Comment

Working...
              X