2015 Z3 w/AVX- Baseline Surf Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Z3 w/AVX- Baseline Surf Settings

I have seen a lot of posts regarding settings on AVX boats and since most haven't been able to get out over winter, here are some good baseline settings to get you started and save you some time. We had 3 people in the boat, including myself, and didn't worry about where people were sitting, etc.... Also, I know there are some preset surf settings, but I honestly haven't even taken the time to view them against these figures. Enjoy....

Regular - AVX @ 3
    Goofy- AVX @ 7

Get your riders out there with the AVX remote too, its much cooler than I anticipated.

REG_Setting.jpgGoofy_Setting.jpgWave_Reg.jpgSprinter_Z3.jpg
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Brandon - Thanks for posting. I will definitely try your set up. The wave, boat and the pimped out van are all awesome!
    "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Thanks for the posts. I am super excited about trying out ours...sadly It will be another month until i get it...so I have to hurry up and wait lol

Comment

Very good posts and thanks for the information. We finally got one of our new 2015 Z3's w/AVX on the water and the surf wave dialed in, thanks to the great weather we have been having here in the NW. Took a little bit to get the new AVX surf system where we wanted it and to give us a very clean wave and pocket "the sweet spot". We started out with the boat set up and demo information from Tige as well as other information we have received and adjusted it from there. It also took a bit to get used to the surf link remote, which is pretty fun to play with while riding. It is a lot easier adjusting the wake with the remote while surfing instead of adjusting using the Tige Touch 2 or remote while in the boat. You can feel the change in the wave as well as see the change in pitch of the boat that forms a barrel wave to the skim wave. This was just my experience but I suggest doing both. Here are some pictures of how we had the boat set up and the wave.

image1 (5).JPGimage2 (2).JPGZ3 surf wave.jpgZ3 surf wave 2.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah... the boat will need more weight! That's a baby wave!

Comment

Working...
          X