Liquid Force Custom Thruster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Force Custom Thruster?

Does anyone know if this board is any good and if so, good for what? I've found a used one in good shape at a good price but don't know if it is worth the time.

What kind of riding do you want to do and how much is it? My brother has a 5'0" quad and it's actually a pretty decent board IMO. I snapped my Walker in half and rode his board the rest of the season. I was able to figure it out and get some airs with it and some pretty fun riding in. It's a tad heavy but it is a fun board. When you run with all 4 fins in, it's fast! I'd recommend it if you are progressing from a CWB Ride/Hyperlite Broadcast and can get it for a reasonable price.

Comment

I lost to damage a skim-type board that we used a lot and now only have a CWB Razor. It's been a good general purpose board and is good for beginners but I would like something that can spin a bit and is a little more fun for something other than cruising around behind the boat. I don't know if getting a heavy board would be too good of a fit.

Comment

Working...
      X