Skim board reccomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skim board reccomendations

So my brother is looking to get a skim style board for the up coming Lake Powell Houseboat trip. Something that can spin and be ridden from either end. Responsive and fast. Any suggestions? Riders in his boat are from light weight to 220lbs.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Phase V Danielo Diamond. Absolute must have.

Comment

jmoore15 why that one?

Any other replies please add reasons.
      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Carbon fiber, super fast, easy to spin, responsive. This is my only skim but I also have IS Flyboy and a custom Shredd Stixx and the Phase V has easily replaced them as my fav.

Comment

I like my hyperlite shim 4'7 and my liquid force doum skim. Not only are they good boards but cheap to have around. Many ppl that have surfed with us like them. Just got a LF sixer the other day but haven't rode it yet so can't say on it.

Comment

Danielo Diamond OR Project X by Phase 5. We have both in 4'10" and they both rock'.

The tri fin X model is the easiest to ride and might be the fastest down the line board we've had. Easy air with that one.

Single fin Diamond is the spinner. That's my favorite. Everyone should have a Diamond. The girl has the 4'3" version and she plans on dying with it.

4'10" will easily support guys over 200 lbs.
            my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

I have a danielo diamond 54" that always felt too small for me. (6' 200 lbs). Still learning so that could be part of the issue.... But I got a 58" danielo pro carbon that feels really good. Love the Phase 5 boards.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                Single fin Diamond is the spinner. That's my favorite. Everyone should have a Diamond. .

4'10" will easily support guys over 200 lbs.

If anyone is interested, I have one for sale..

PM me.

Overall great shape, no dings or damage but a few marks from the racks.
                Tige owner since 2006

Comment

I found a 2013 model of Hyperlite Shim for 200 plus shipping on ebay a couple months ago. I really like the board. I did ride a Phase 5 at the reunion on Saturday and it seemed to be a fun board.

Comment

I know this is an old post, just curious if you still have it for sale?
                    This is for Ks

Comment

Check out Victoria Skimboards. Very fun board to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X