Wakesurfing behind a 20v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesurfing behind a 20v

Just wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions on ballast setups that they are using on a 20v to make my wave better. Thanks any suggestions would be appreciated.

My buddy has a 20V and he has 3 of the 750 lb fly high sacs, 1 in each locker and then 1 in the bow. He fills the surf side completely full, runs a little bit on the opposite side and then runs the bow about 1/2. The 20V puts out a pretty solid wave, I must say that I am impressed with the wave given the amount of weight he runs.

Comment

When we had our 07 20v we had 2 -450 pound sumo sacs on surf side rear compartment and a a 350 pd sac up front on floor. We would sometimes put a 350 pd sac on rear surf side seats depending on people. Good wave

Comment

I have 750 in each locker and 250 in port/200 in starboard side. Fill one side and run taps at 3-4. If we have a few people, I try to get one in front to help the length but overall a good wave for a 20'. None of us r experts so it's great for us. I can get back a good 8' from the swim deck with no problem.

Comment

this is our first summer with our 20V, so i have been trying to tweek the wave a little each time out. Last weekend i had my best wave yet with a pretty simple setup. I had 800lbs in the rear locker, 540lb bag in the bow floor, taps at 4, speed at around 10.8, and the stereo cranked way up Like previous posts have said... it may not be a compition wave, but im not a compition rider.

Comment

Working...
          X