Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless Wave Tour - WWS Shred Fest a success!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless Wave Tour - WWS Shred Fest a success!!!

Thanks to Tige, WWS ,Squids Wake and of course Wake9.com, we had our first Wakesurf competition here in Colorado over the weekend and it was an absolute blast! If the tour is near you, you should definitely go and enter! If you're an amateur like me, take advantage of the Pro Clinics and polish up on your skills, get some riding time behind that powerful Z3 wave and then compete on Sat/Sun!

I met a ton of new people, Jean Wagner (from Tige), Rob and Jeanine Harrington, the Kinsey's, Dennis Horton, Chris Martinez (majestic on TO) and of course the Garcia family who absolutely put their heart and soul into this sport. I did a clinic with Tige Pro Chris Kinsey and made a lot of progress on my riding and was able to grab a 2nd place finish in the Men's Amateur group. He is a great instructor as well as a great rider!

The Z3 wave was dialed in and ready for the pro's but us Amateur's got to experience it too and all I can say is . No sexual innuendo intended but it was big, long, and powerful!

We got a lot of compliments about our venue here in Colorado. The event was held in a cove that has a bluff overlooking the entire course and the spectators had a pretty good view so that they could see all of the action. I don't have many pictures (yet) to share because I didn't need to take any with my brother being an event photog for the weekend but hopefully he will give us some action shots soon!

Like I said, if the Endless Wave Tour is coming through your area or within a reasonable distance, please go check it out and support the sport, you won't regret it! Thanks again to everyone that put in the effort, we loved it!

It was great to attend Tige's EWT Stop 2 and meet the people behind the sport! I met tons of great "instant family" friends and I look forward to our next event in San Angelo TX, Wake The Desert. To get registered for Stop 3 check out www.wakethedesert.com or go to http://endlesswavetour.com

Follow Endless Wave Tour Facebook page to stay connected. For pictures check out Tigeboats on Instagram #Ewt and #wwsshredfest and #endlesswavetour

Check out today's blog story at www.tige.com/blog

See you at Stop #3 in Texas... And if you'd like to schedule a factory tour during your Texas visit just send me an email at info@tige.com

Jean Wagner
    Corporate Relations Manager
    Tigé Boats, Inc.

Comment

OMG!.....It was so unreal to see so many people surfing on a closed course in Colorado!!!....I saw so many people making new friends and spending time talking about things they had in common...Wakesurfing, Boards, tricks, lakes, Family time, wave set ups and there Tige Boat! It was a live and in-person forum welcoming feeling that you all need to experience...don't sit on the sidelines...come join us all in TX next!
      Squid
      squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the countless hours that you put into it Allan!!! The event really did feel like a bunch of friends just hanging out having a good time.

Comment

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 4.30.37 PM.jpg

Monday family session with Dennis Horton after the WWS Summer Shred Fest...
          Squid
          squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

lookin good Allan! Do you have that thing VXed yet? Interested in seeing how you have it weighted!

Comment

I have the VX..just not on yet...with the shred fest I ran out of time....Still have some paperwork to complete so hopeful next week to start playing with setups...

One of many things I love about my Tige...there are 3 different ways to weight it now..and Im sure I can find more with the VX...the wave will just be bigger!!!
              Squid
              squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X