Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to the Board Builders

Thanks from Squid,
    In the 80s surfing my home spot in norcal or now behind my faithful Tige boat, Ive always understood board building isn't something you just choose to do. Its a calling, a passion thats build within time of being around another builder, listening, learning and being a shop monkey. This craft is handed down from generation to generation insuring its existence remains pure and true. Its not about the dollar to the builders as much as customers becoming a life long friends. Building boards is a true craft of life experiences and the boards themselves reflect each builders path to the craft.

Im grateful for the builders that make up our 2013 USA built quiver. I'm honored to support your hard work and efforts. More importably I am grateful for the life long friendships that have been made.

Soulcraft Boarding
    Lakewakes Wakesurf Boards
    Mendonesia Surf
    Idol Surf boards
    Doomswell Boarding
    The Walker Projects
    Dennis Horton

Squid.
    Squid
    squidswake@gmail.com

With the exception of one of those, thanks for putting out your builders!! I was looking to add to my quiver this year, and I appreciate the company ideas you've put here... Gives me a place to start really looking!! Thanks again Squid!!

Comment

Im reading about the One....I'm really surprised and bummed for everyone involved....bad news for sure.
      Squid
      squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Gotta say I'm really surprised, I'd ordered both my wife and I boards from him, great service at the time. Now this... I'm disappointed, really would like a board with the Tige logo... But not having fulfilled his obligations cancels future business for me....

Comment

bigtige72....if your still in the market email me...squidswake@gmail.com

Happy surfing none the less...
          Squid
          squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X