• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakewakes GROM 44

http://youtu.be/BySXaNr6wkg

Squid
    Squid
    squidswake@gmail.com

Looks great Allan. I'll bet that kid remembers this day forever.

Comment

Nice ride little Squid

Comment

That is awesome!!! So fun and I am sure Ben was all smiles.

Comment

Ben - good ride. Gee i wonder if they go out again today?

Comment

Nice job Ben! Ben is such a fun kid, I really enjoyed meeting him the other day and watching him ride.

Comment

as you all know (that have children) its something special to watch them grow and make accomplishments. This was a very special day in my boat..

It was cool when Ben pulled off a switch back side 180 on his wakeboard the other day. I was proud and happy that all his hard work and scary wipeouts at MHW camp paid off.

But for him getting up on his new board (Lakewakes Grom 44) and surfing was HIS moment! The screams and giggles that came out of my boy really made my wife and I look at each other and share a moment that only parents can.

I have always thought that these moments would come with graduations, good grads, giving a toy away to another, but they sneak into your life when your not looking, and for that I'm grateful.

Thanks everyone so much for all the support and kind words. I will share this with ben and let him reply as soon as possible..

Squid
              Squid
              squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

thats what its all about!!!!

Comment

Awesome Job Little Squid....

Comment

http://youtu.be/ejGJnrc1_IQ

More of the boy from yesterday ay Boyd, boson out, with Dan Alexander form CHico in the boat!
                    Squid
                    squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Is that a Gopro in lower corner?

Comment

Here is a video of my son this past weekend. He just turned 10 and this is his second weekend surfing. Mark came out and we demoed that lakewakes grom board earlier in the morning. Seems like it is a really nice board and Mark is a great guy. He is riding a liquid force off the shelf 4.2 custom skim in this video. I apologize for the video quality, grandma was operating the iPhone and this is my first time posting a video from YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVS9tEIFYGA&feature=plcp

Not sure how to embed a video, any tips?
                        Last edited by GatorMD97; 07-02-2012, 08:43 PM. Reason: dead link

Comment

embedding is easy.....

take this part of the URL bVS9tEIFYGA

place only that string in the post. Go to advanced mode.
                          select that string to highlight then click on youtube button above.
                          codes like this will appear on both sides of the string.

Comment

thanks man! I need all the IT help I can get...Ragboy will vouch for that.
                            Squid
                            squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

yes, My GoPros are hard mounted just above the cup holders (sim to rag boy's) but out board a little...going to bring them in a little thought because the rope gets hung up a little..
                              Squid
                              squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X