No announcement yet.

2012 West Coast Wakesurf Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I need some help breaking this sucker in for the event! I can't wait to show you what we have planned for it... in time.

Our new 2012 Tigé Z3 that will tow the event is going to be here on Monday! It will be displayed at the Sacramento Boat show at the CMS booth. We are going to be there, Dennis, CMS crew including wakemitch, gotta come check it out. We may not be there on Thursday, but def the rest of the show.

We have some killer stuff planned for this boat, especially for how we will be towing and capturing the event, will save that for later, but check it out. I am normally not a big fan of red, but RJ loves red and he begged. Danny from Tige put together this scheme for us and its killer.

2012-02-16 15-40-17 by wake9, on Flickr

2012-02-22 08-25-07 by wake9, on Flickr

Check out the spray knocker on this side. Thats the thing that keeps the water off your back while surfing. I love saying my boat will have a great set of knockers.

2012-02-23 08-50-50 by wake9, on Flickr

2012-02-23 15-51-51 by wake9, on Flickr

oh, mama.

2012-02-23 15-52-04 by wake9, on Flickr

All of that silver on the boat is beautiful metal flake, you can see it in this picture.

2012-02-23 15-59-03 by wake9, on Flickr

2012-02-24 08-15-43 by wake9, on Flickr

This is killing me. There is snow on the ground right now, and pasting these pics is too tough for me.

2012-02-27 13-28-09 by wake9, on Flickr

We are waiting for our special Lowrider mexican steering wheel made from chain links. You know, the ones small enough you can steer while in handcuffs. ;-)

2012-02-27 13-28-12 by wake9, on Flickr

It has the PCM 409 this time, all my boats have always had 340 or 343, so this is going to be fun.

2012-02-27 13-28-15 by wake9, on Flickr

This is it, can't wait to see if finished.

2012-02-29 14-50-28 by wake9, on Flickr

Frank, Dennis, Mitch, Majestic, they have already signed up for the first break in? Anyone else in the norcal area, give me a call, grab your board, and lets GO!
    http://wake9.com/

Comment

Congrats!! I was looking at pictures of the green one we had at the Lake Mead Reunion thinking how much different the new ones will actually be! Hopefully you guys can make it again this year!

Comment

That would be fun, no doubt.

Comment

That is sweet! Why no separate build thread? You've been holding out on us!

Comment

lol, well, there have been so many build threads, which are GREAT by the way. I have been slammed with all that is going on with the boat shows, mywake, wakesurf open preparations, etc. Oh yeah, and the day job. Also the boat was fast tracked to get done by the show, so I got the pics very fast. But don't worry, you will be seeing PLENTY of this boat in the near future.

When are you going to come out and get a ride? We are actually getting a new pontoon also for chase and chill, so plenty of room for lots of riders!

Comment

UPDATE
              There will now be Open Women Surf and Open Women Skim
              and the overall cash pay out has been increased to almost $12,000

Stay updated by following the WCWO on facebook
              www.facebook.com/wakesurfopen
              www.wake.victoriaskimboards.com

Comment

Boat looks great Ragboy just waiting for the break-in date

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                  When are you going to come out and get a ride? We are actually getting a new pontoon also for chase and chill, so plenty of room for lots of riders!
                  Hopefully for this event? I'm not quite as busy as you but it seems like something always interferes.

Comment

scarlet and metal flake gray.....those are Buckeye colors....now I'm drooling big time. Great pics and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jbort View Post
                      scarlet and metal flake gray.....those are Buckeye colors....now I'm drooling big time. Great pics and good luck.
                      That's why I really liked the one my local dealer had, it was scarlet and gray too! Go Bucks!

Comment

So RJ and Maddie and I had a fun day heading out to GoldKey Boathouse in Eldorado Hills. We filmed a podcast which will hopefully be out tomorrow with some very cool info, but I digress...

The 2012 Tige Z3 that will be pulling the West Coast Wakesurf Open and providing our crew with tons of fun this summer was delivered. We got to go down and unwrap it. This is my second unwrapping and man is it fun. Picking a boat on a dealer floor is great, but getting to unwrap one direct from the factory just feels EXACTLY like Christmas. All you buckeye fans are definitely going to love the looks of this boat. The colors were picked for RJ and he loves it. The silver metal flake is stunning. The new clamp racks are going to be fun, no more bungies. Anyway, I took the good camera and got lots of good shots. Very hard for me to pair them down, but I will keep it to as few as I can. Its a sick looking boat, we are very excited. This boat will be at the Sacramento Boat Show in the California Marine Sports / GoldKey Boathouse booth.

IMG_1266 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1270 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1295 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1301 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1307 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1308 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1312 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1314 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1326 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1327 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1337 by wake9, on Flickr

Comment

Here is something new. This is a new taps plate designed for surfing, can't wait to try it.

IMG_1344 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1348 by wake9, on Flickr

New clamp racks on the sparkling tower.

IMG_1267 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1321 by wake9, on Flickr

Rear walkthrough with cushion side up.

IMG_1290 by wake9, on Flickr

IMG_1278 by wake9, on Flickr

There are a lot more, full set here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wake9/s...7629529319809/

We are stoked. Can't wait to perform our mods and start getting this thing dialed in. Kills me I gotta leave it at the show for a week.

Comment

It looks STUNNING!!!! I gotta send some Buckeye stuff even if only for quick pic shots. Mini helmet on the dash...... u get the drill. Have lots of Buckeye stories but that's for a different time and place - Dad played QB for OSU and Woody many yrs ago.

Comment

Looks great Ragboy I bet the pictures don't do the sparkle justice. Can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

Thanks, its pretty sick. I think it needs to be prepped, its actually already on the show flow now.

Comment

Working...
                                X