Phase 5 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase 5 video

I am not sure how to post the link especially from my phone but over on WW there is a video of the phase 5 guys wake surfing with some real cool moves. Check it out and if someone can post the link here it would be great.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Which thread is it in?

Comment

it might be on the front page in lower portion - got busy and was not able to chase...still running too

Comment

Originally posted by jbort View Post
        it might be on the front page in lower portion - got busy and was not able to chase...still running too
        I clicked on the video/pics link and it was at the top of the list. Or search phase 5 video.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

www.wake.victoriaskimboards.com

Comment

Originally posted by wakemitch View Post
            Mitch - to embed youtube vids on here, between the YT brackets from the advanced reply page, enter only the string of characters that comes after the = sign in the URL. For this vid, that section to paste between the YT brackets is just SU1NuhdjtCw

Comment

Wish I could ride our Phase Five like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                Wish I could ride our Phase Five like that...
                I just got a phase 5 board at the show in Greensboro.I hope it will make me a better rider also.
                I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

That's pretty sweet - launching from the shore. I'm not sure I would of thought of that even after a case of beer - have to add to the list of to do's this summer (rather to try )

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
                    I just got a phase 5 board at the show in Greensboro.I hope it will make me a better rider also.
                    I like the surf style better myself. My buddy bought it for $200 off of CL and threw it in the boat but it's a little small for us 200lb guys.

Comment

That's pretty cool I never saw people take off from shore before
                      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                        I like the surf style better myself. My buddy bought it for $200 off of CL and threw it in the boat but it's a little small for us 200lb guys.
                        The one i got is rated for guys and girls up to 250lbs.I hope i can hold it down.
                        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by tnvolgrad View Post
                          That's pretty sweet - launching from the shore. I'm not sure I would of thought of that even after a case of beer - have to add to the list of to do's this summer (rather to try )
                          My thoughts exactly!,

Comment

Originally posted by tnvolgrad View Post
                            Word. I've got the perfect spot for trying too. I can't wait.
                            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X