Custom Soulcraft Build Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Soulcraft Build Pics

I wanted to try my hand at a custom board. After reading some rave reviews I contacted Jeff at SoulCraft. After trading a few emails back and forth, which included a YouTube video of me riding, he gave me what he thought would be the best board for me, my style, and where I wanted to progress.

Jeff is building me a Jetty 5'0" board. He is adding a tad more rocker for me as I have a tendency to purl the nose of the board. Blah blah blah, here are the first set of pics he sent me yesterday.

Sweet, keep them coming. That's pretty cool about Jeff using the videoto customize your board.
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
      Sweet, keep them coming. That's pretty cool about Jeff using the videoto customize your board.
      x2

Comment

I will admit when I first started to read this I thought that you were going to build the board. This is still cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
          I will admit when I first started to read this I thought that you were going to build the board. This is still cool though.
          Late last year, I thought about trying my own build, but already being a dedicated member of the "Hobby of the Month" club, I figured I might be pushing my luck with the wife. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X